Bravo Steinway

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:04:31 -0600

Hats off to Steinway for divulging tolerance details.  I can just
image other makers boasting to themselves, " We don';t have that
problem because we use a "deleted" process for casting plates, or a
"bleeped" ..ic process for rim curing, and we go all the way back to
1975. Or "We here at Glutco Int. send our culls to  Sowsear
Unlimited."   Well come on line then. To air is human.  On second
thought it might be more benifical to know how those problems were
dwelt with since 1875, but sarcasm aside, it is great to get  input
from manufacturers on this forum, so once again ,, Thank you.