Everstaff MiniPiano?

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:18:07 +0000

Gean,

I think you are refering to the Evestaff mine Royal which was a defrent
cup of tea. a nice piano.  However, they do have a fault, the hammer
felt comes unguled.   you  undoo two large screws under the key bed  and
the hole think piverts down to the floor so you can get at the action
and strings.   Difrent,  but nice to tune, unlike its baby brother.

Barrie ,

In article <3.0.32.19970325153328.006a2a88@net1plus.com>, "Eugene I.
Roe" <music.conx@net1plus.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |