the kid was me !

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 05:22:15 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for writing, Don. While I couldn't remember the exact source of
the story, I remember almost falling out of my seat the first time I
heard it. And it still brings a smile to my face. In the future I'll
see that you get proper credit. And some people think I make this stuff
up as I go along! :)

Les