I lost the list again

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 11:07:00 -0600

Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> Please check to see if I am still on the piano page. I haven't seen any
> articles about pianos lately. Any idea what could be causing this?
>
> Wim

To Wim and the rest of the List to whom this may have happened:

Earlier this month I had a similar experience.  After checking with my
ISP who said everything was fine with my mail, I contacted

        Paul Malquist                   E-mail: Paul_malquist@byu.edu
        Senior Systems Programmer

who was very helpful and solved the problem.  It seemed that PianoTech
mail to my address was bounced back and the BYU computer put me on
"Postpone" status instead of ACK or "Active" status.  Mr. Malquist
explained how to reset the status.  It worked like a charm.  Also, after
I forwarded this info to my ISP, they reset my mail address in case
there was a little glitch that had developed.  What?  Machines are not
perfect?  Who ever heard of such a thing???