Question

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 22:38:52 -0300

I am working in an old upright German piano that has normal wood flanges and
butts. The problem is that when you tight the butt place against the butt in
order to fix the butt in the center pin, the pin stays loose from the butt
because the wood of the butt on the place where the center pin make contact
with it is used up and so you can't tight the center pin against it.
I would like to know the best way to correct this if you can't change the butts.
Rogerio Cunha - IC Piano Technician Guild member - Brasil