offsetting an SAT page -Reply

Michel Lachance chance@InterLinx.qc.ca
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 21:04:21 +0000

Keith A. McGavern wrote:

> Excuse me, Kent.  You might want to test these statements on your SAT.  I
> just did, and not only does my SAT II retain the FAC readings in a page of
> memory, it also retains the offset I entered.  All this, after being turned
> off and back on.
>
> Keith A. McGavern

Keith,

I think that Kent talked about the fact that you can still recall the
newly calculated FAC numbers in the right hand window by pressing the
stretch button as long as you don't turn the SAT off.  When you recall
the page afterward, the figures stand at 0.0 when you press the
stretch button.  If your SAT behaves differently, then if must be an
improved model.

Michel Lachance, RPT