Unsubbing

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 06:17:53 -0800 (PST)

On a PC, using Eudora Light, one can highlight a whole group of unopened
messages by dragging the mouse across them, and delete by pushing the delete
key. Unfortunately, this doesn't address the "crapola" issue. I doubt even
Bill Gates can help us much there. :-)

> On a PC, using the Netscape Mail Reader, I was able to
>highlight a message, hold the Shift button, and click on any message
>below that.  Every message from the first to the last message I clicked
>on was highlighted.  Presumably, the delete button would remove all of
>the highlighted messages.
>Hope this helps.
>----Joel
>
>Ted Simmons wrote:
>>
>> Jim, I have a MAC so I don't know if this will work for your computer.
>> Hold down the shift key and click on all the messages you want to delete.
>> Then select "delete" from the message menu bar and that's all there is to
>> it.
>>
>> Ted Simmons
>>
>> >"Just hit the delete key" is good advice.  Unfortunately I can only
>> >delete one
>> >message at a time and today I found 1325 msgs waiting.  That's right:
>> >1325 messages.  Most of which were crapola.  All of which could only be
>> >deleted
>> >one message at a time.  Don't even bother asking how long this takes.
>> >
>> >jim derocher

Susan Kline, R.P.T.
skline@proaxis.com
P.O. Box 1651,
Philomath, OR 97370
(541) 929-3971

"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious."