offsetting an SAT page

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:23:15 -0800

Vince Mrykalo wrote:

> I remember reading a post about offsetting the
> pitch of an entire page in an Accu-tuner, without
> having to go through changing one note at a time.  I
> wrote down the instructions, but apparently wrong,
> because it doesn't work.  I erased the original post.
> Can anyone tell me how to do it again?
>
> Vince Mrykalo
> BYU

Vince,

Open your page and go to A4.
compute your offset plus or minus.
use the cents up or down to set the offset in  the cents window.
Roll from shift to msr(hold shift pressed while you press msr[ if you
are adding or subtracting from an existing offset, the new figure will
show now], then release shift and then msr).  You should have 0.0 in the
window.
Press note up or down to get back into the page.
You should have a + or - in the note/octave window.

Hope this helps,

Warren
--
Warren D. Fisher