List searcher

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:21:19 -0600

Avery,
I just can't resist this {:-)

Avery Todd wrote:

> List,
>
>    Why would the searcher give me a "no results" message on the following:
> Re: Bechstein-restauration?
>    I know it's there.

Maybe if you tried "Bechstein-restoration" it might work better.

To the list:  you know Avery is a very hard worker and does get up
early.  Perhaps by 8:47am Houston time he was feeling pretty hungry
which would account for the (Freundian?) slip in spelling.

By the way, Bob Hohf's articles in the Journal (Jan, Feb, Mar 1997)
about the Bechstein Model B grand he has rebuilt are a real work of
art.  Absolutely fantastic!

To Avery:  I hope your leg doesn't hurt from being pulled.....

Your pal,
Joel