Guidelines...

Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:16:43 -0700

Dennis,

Good idea.

One possible way to approach this would be to develop such a survey  using
headings form the Guide.

I know that I keep coming back to the Guide.  Certainly, it is not perfect,
but it is a usable reference from which we can build various  tools for use.

Best.

Horace

>The guidelines are a useful tool, but they do not give us much about what
>actually is happening. Hopefully we can get another survey out sometime
>soon for a brief description of each school, numbers of pianos and
>technician names, etc... It would be great to have a database online with
>that information someday.
>
>Dennis Johnson
>St. Olaf College

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu