factory warranty?

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 17:46:25 -0500 (EST)

I recently tuned a piano with "constructed in Belarus" on the lid.  It
had "Ackermann" and some German text on the plate, I think.  Half the
tuning pins were loose, several barely tight enough to hold a tune, and I
was sure the piano wasn't more than ten years old.............

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus

lesbart@juno.com