Yamaha C-3 purchase ??

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 12:06:22 -0700

Hello again, List.

Thanks to those who answered my tuning hammer quiery.  I know this list is
for discussion of tech interests but it is irresistible to let all of your
wonderful advice and knowledge sit by while I consider this piano.  My
apologies in advance for the distraction.

I spoke with the owner of a Yamaha C-3 conservatory piano that is for sale
in a divorce setting.  It is two years old.  I have the name of the store
where it was purchased and the only tuner who ever touched it.  I have yet
to speak to either.  I have heard people speak fondly of the conservatory
series but the asking price is $16,000.  Seems a tad high since they paid
$17,000 but then again prices for new ones are always rising.

Opinions?

Thanks again,
Glenn.

PS>>> owner is unsure of the size.  Isn't a C-3 always six feet or is it
possible that it is smaller?