Pet peeves

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:30:10 -0500

My ped peeve is with those who use pencils or pens to mark keys.

My other peeve is those who use pencils to mark damper heads or use a finish
ruining tape to do the same.  I go bolistic when I see someone doing such.

I use very cheap chalk, the kind that is hard to find now, that has no oils
or binders in it.  The kind that gets all over your hands and clothes
because it is so soft.  I use a felt tuning wedge to clean up after.

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com

P.S.  I have found that WD-40 removes pencil, pen and some glues from damper
blocks.