question

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 19:05:31 -0500 (EST)

Greetings!
 to subscribe to pianotech send an e-mail message to
pianotech@byu.edu    put nothing in the subject heading.
In the body of the message write the following:

subscribe pianotech corne musters

that should do it!

As to the string measurements--I assume you mean the wire sizes,
not their lengths!--look on the bridge. Bluthner marks all their
wire sizes on their bridge. If you can't see them, try cleaning
the dirt off the bridge. They WILL be there. Have lots of fun trying
all those strings. Every single string on a Bluthner is tied indi-
vidually!

Welcome to the list!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net