Jim's excellent research (Voicing & Inharmonicity)

LTpianoman@aol.com LTpianoman@aol.com
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 14:06:07 -0500 (EST)

<< PS How did you like my home made striking device?  One would think that
 if necessity is the mother of all inventions, we would have had this a
 long time ago >>

Dear Jim,
I'm curious about this striking device. Maybe I missed something on the List,
but can you supply some information as to how this is made? I hope it's not
too much trouble if it is a repeated article on the List. My apologies in
advance if that's the case. Thanks for all of your insight and wisdom.
Larry Trischetta, NE Pa. Chapter