Sealed pianos

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:50:14 -0500 (EST)

Once I was called to work on an Iliasnard (used when I don't remember the
name) Grand.  Had to pull the action.  Removed everything in the world I
could think of and it still wuldn't budge.  I remembered the owner telling me
the paino had just been moved.  I ultimately determined that the movers had
lost the screws for the legs and trapworks.  Had used some other screws and
these penetrated about 1/4" into the action frame.  Hadn't bothered the
action, but sure did bother me.  Oh well,  things like that make this
business fun...about a month later

Dick Day
Marshall MI