Falling pianos

SGrossner@aol.com SGrossner@aol.com
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 10:57:40 -0500 (EST)

<< I couldn't hold the whole weight, so it came crashing down on its
 bottom edge, then tumbled over on its back with a loud "broinnnnng" as all
 the hammers hit all the strings at once. We stood there startled, in
 silence, just looking at each other. The manager came rushing out of the
 store to see what had happened. >>

Same thing almost happened to me. My friend who was helping me at the time
started singing "I just had to let it go" which had just come out by John
Lennon. I laughed so hard I almost dropped it. Sam G. Chgo