Re: Congrats, André & LIST POWER

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 23:17:36 -0800 (PST)

List, Avery, and Bill --

It seems it is _corporate_ rabble who are driving the good guys off.  We OWE
Barrie Heaton. We no longer need to reproach ourselves and fight shadows.

To me it is less important to fix blame for past damage, and more important
to get to where we want to be. IMHO, manufacturers have a natural interest
in the doings of the list, and should take an active part. Kawai and Don
Mannino are a welcome example of how things ought to be going. I think we're
openminded enough to listen to their point of view when it differs from
ours, if it is openly presented.

If we collectively decide we won't put up with being threatened, it will
stop. EXPOSURE of any future coercive posts, immediately upon receipt,
should be an ingrained habit, a kind of list good citizenship. I am
flummoxed that they got away with it at all, with _anyone_. If I have missed
a crucial point, some reason that we need to cower in fear, please mention
it so we can confront it together.

-- Susan Kline, R.P.T. who loves the list

At 11:25 AM 3/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Bill,
>
>   It's sure trying!!
>
>Avery
>
>>List -
>>
>>Is the rabble driving the good guys off?
>>
>>Bill Maxim, RPT
>
>_____________________________________
>Avery Todd, RPT
>Moores School of Music