Don Mannino

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 22:50:43 -0500 (EST)

Could some of this "better" be the fact that it is "different", and
therefore "fresher".  I do recall listening to John Bayless and
preferring the Hamburg Steinway, not knowing the temperament was
alternative.  But it may seem better in some measure because it simply
isn't what we've become used to hearing.

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG
lesbart@juno.com