Joan Kennedy location

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:39:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Ted.

I don't know how much help this might be, but every member of the House
of Representatives and every US senator had an e-mail address. You could
probably get Senator Kennedy's e-mail address by accessing Fed-World. He
might be willing to provide you with the contact information you need.
It's worth a shot!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net