Joan Kennedy location

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:57:42 -0500

   I recently bought a small J & C Fischer grand that supposedly was played
by Joan Kennedy when her family lived in Florida.  I'm talking about the
ex-wife of Senator Ted Kennedy.  I bought it from a piano technician's wife
who had no use for it since she doesn't play and it has been taking up room
since her piano tuner husband died 10 years ago.  I got such a good deal I
would have bought it even without knowing of Joan Kennedy's connection.  I
first saw this piano in a Church that called me to tune it.  They told me
the same story, that it had belonged to the Bennett family (Joan Kennedy's
maiden name).  I am rebuilding it to give to my daughter in Orlando,
Florida and would like to present her with a letter or some confirmation
that it did indeed come from Joan Kennedy's family.  Does anyone know how I
can contact her?  I've tried our local newspaper !Help! column without
success.  I'm hoping that someone on this list can steer me in the right
direction.

Ted Simmons