Sealed pianos

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sun, 09 Mar 1997 14:41:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Dick!

I guess that I'm just having "one of those days", but it seems to me
that if the technician really wanted to "make it easy" on himself, he
would stop doing work for schools and avoid those "sealed" Everette
 studio uprights altogether. Certainly they rank as some of the worst
pianos ever made.

Les Smith  (Opinionated, and proud of it!)
lessmith@buffnet.net