Unclutter Your E-Mail

Fri, 07 Mar 1997 08:08:51 -0800

Now, Danny, I'm ashamed of you!

All that off topic stuff.  Bound to annoy someone, somewhere.

Tch.

And, as if off topic weren't bad enough, I'm really tired of all you Mac
and Windows geeks sounding off!  Why, some of us still use CPM!  AND Wordstar!

So there.

(The casual reader may note that all of the products discussed recently
have at least one thing in common: they allow you to filter mail - right to
the trash!)

Note:  Applying fabric softener (undiluted?) to the shoulders of the hammer
results in the defelting of the hammer (which is what the softener is doing
anyway, nez pas?) only in the area/volume of the hammer to which the liquid
is able to penetrate; thus creating an imbalance of tension within the
"structure" of the hammer.  While this may be desireable in some instances,
certainly including those Randy Potter describes, I wonder if that is the
effect we would want in a broader ranger of cases.

Best.

Horace

At 01:38 AM 3/7/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Don McCallion wrote:
>
>  The latest beta version of Emailer 2.0 is now available as well.
>  Don McCallion - don@ct2.nai.net
>  New Milford, CT
>  "This message was proudly created on a Macintosh computer in a
>  Microsoft-free environment.  No Microsoft applications or operating
>
>  systems were used in the creation or posting of this message."
>
>For the 86% of computer users who, ashamedly must use the PC platform,
>Netscape Communicator 4.0 also has the capability to filter e-mail just
>as the stand alone mail readers do!  NN4.0 is a free download to those
>who work in educational institutions, unregistered evaluation copies are
>also free, although no tech support will be provided.  Surf on over to:
>http://home.netscape.com/comprod/mirror/client_download.html
>Oh, they have one for Mac's also.
>
>Danny Moore
>Houston Chapter