Unclutter Your E-Mail

Rob Kiddell atonal@planet.eon.net
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 18:46:56 +0000

>If you use an independent provider and Pegasus Freeware, the solution
>is even easier: you can have mail directed to folders you create, and
>YOU get to define the parameters.  All of the mail I get from the
>pianotech list goes into its own folder, which I comb thru when I
>have time.  The stuff doesn't get all mixed in with my other e-mail.

>Barb Barasa
>Ashland  OR

Hear hear! You can create mail filtering rules based on subject
headers, keywords or phrases, group mailing lists, etc, and let it do
the work. It's a fairly elegant program, leaning more towards the LAN
or small network setup, but runs fine standalone. It is available for
DOS, Windows (all flavours) and Mac.
	Pegasus is freeware, which may be used and distributed with
impunity. Check it out at http://pegasus.usa.com

Regards,

Rob Kiddell
R.P.T., P.T.G.