Another Voicing Tool !

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 19:00:43 -0600 (CST)

>I have used steam generated from a garmet steamer to soften hammers the
>heat helps expand the wool fibers plus it does not take long to treat. I
>would like to know if anyone else has had experence, good and the bad.
>Jeff Franson

Actually there was a thread in May 1995 on Hammer Steaming, it then
re-emerged in November/December of that same year.  Very thorough and
descriptive!  A must for anyone truly interested in steaming hammers.

If you have a web browser, try
                Pianotech Archives Searcher
                http://www.webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html
                Enter searchword - steaming