Cory -Reply

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 09:30:22 -0700

In my initial reply, I recommended Spic n Span for the removal of goop on
the surface.  Windex has ammonia, which also works, but not as
efficiently, and it gives me a headache.  It is not such a great idea to use
windex routinely since it does remove the silicone.  Unless you follow
with a good polish like Cory or Meguire polish, it gets rather flat looking.
Nor is it a  good idea to use windex - or any cleaner with ammonia - on
the satin finishes either.  They depend on satin wax for that deep luster.
Cleaning is the key, but a moist rag usually does the trick, and polishes
tend to build up. It's sort of a Catch-22.

Steve