Mystery?

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 01:06:24 -0500

Warren,
	8 inch (shaft) would work.  The tip has to be about 1/18th.  It
seems I can find 6 1/2 but that is 3/4 th too short.  I know I should
take out the hammers, but still the spring rail is in the way. And
these screws are "inside" the damper arm.  One pict and you would see
what I mean.  I posted about using # 9 wire.  I didn't know how to
temper it and it broke.
	What do you mean fits in the hole of a screw inserter?

Richard M.