a new odor to tackle..

Wallace F. Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 21:40:29 -0400 (EDT)

>...cat urine..
>..any ideas??..
>
>..i couldn't be more serious..

I inspected a piano several years ago from which the family cat was just
bailing out as I opened it up.  It *slept* in the piano!  What an odor!
>From the looks of the hammer felt, their feline friend had sharpened its
claws on the action.  I just closed the lid, took out my 9mm, & shot the
piano, and left it there like Matt Dillon.

The odor:  kittie litter? Murphy's? Tomato juice might do something for the
appearance of the inside of the case ....
Wally Wilson