Hamburg's part two

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:33:40 -0500

Michel,

   I've never used Issac's on a Hamburg, but I tried them on a private
customer's piano. To quote someone else's description, "they're like felt
on a stick." On the set I got, I agree. My 0.02 worth.

Avery

>Thanks a lot for all the replies.  It seems that Renner is winning the
>set by a whole lenght.  Before I freeze my choice, did anyone tried
>Ari Isaac's hammers on a Hamburg Steinway?  I heard so many good
>things about them.
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Michel Lachance, RPT

Avery Todd
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
atodd@uh.edu

Help stop Internet spam! Join CAUCE: <http://www.cauce.org/
(The Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email)