Answering Machines (Reply)

Mark A. Cunningham MARK@CSTCC.CC.TN.US
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:26:53 -0400 (EDT)

>Voice mail sounds interesting.  How do I subscribe to that?
>
>Ted Simmons

Ted,

Here's another option for you:  I have my pager service with a national
company that offers several levels of Voice Mail.  When a message is
left, my pager pages me.  This works for clients who don't have
touch-tone telephone service (still a good many of them around...).

This same company has a neat service where you can call your pager and,
with a password, change the reception area of your pager to any other
area they serve. For the occasional traveler, this gives a "nationwide"
service when needed at close to local paging rates. Very convenient!

Feel free to e-mail me if you wish more specifics.

-Mark Cunningham
Chattanooga, TN

MARK@cstcc.cc.tn.us