tuning device

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 06:59:41 -0500

 To the person wanting advice on a new tuner.  In my opinion, the best
tuning device available overall is the Sanderson Accu-Tuner.  I am on my
2nd one.  MY first one I sold and it is still going and its # was I think
214.  My current one is #2223 and I have had it sonce around 1988.  I would
surmize it has tuned over 10,000 pianos so far with never a glitch other
than I need a new battery right now, but wilth the charger provided I can
plug it in and it will tune and charge at the same time.  It will barely
get thru 4 pianos before a charger at this time.  I am saving up for a new
one and will get a new battery for this after I get the new one.
No other device can compare.  Mine has even passed the drop test several
times.

   James Grebe from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"A terrible thing happens when you stop promoting...Nothing!"
                        Anonymous