Was ca glue-about the tips, Now re porting it

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Sun, 01 Jun 1997 12:55:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Newton wrote: << I have been thinking that a little box to hold glue, accel.,
would be useful.  >>

I use a short round food leftover type container I got for $4.00 at a Fred
Meyer to hold the small CA bottle, wood glue, epoxee, 13 wire for reopening
these bottle tips, VJ, teflon powder, etc.  The container is in my tool pack.
 A second taller container has McLube and protek and voicing juice in it.
 (The McLube is in another "containment field" as well and still stinks.)  In
my car I also carry  a mini-cooler with  refill stockpiles of certain items
and a couple of other stinky chemicals.  I used to carry kicker in there, but
it is so noxious: every time I opened the cooler for an item it flushed the
car; insects keeled over etc.; also it caused the labels on all the
containers to come unstuck and the ink to smear, etc.  "If you can't get
along I'll have to separate you..."

Yours,
Audrey Karabinus,  Seattle