fool's reply

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 02:26:55 -0500

This is a hoax.  These messages should not be posted until you check
the www page that lists hoaxes.  If you do not know the www page,
don't worry about these warnings that you feel compelled to post. All
that is happening is that your leg is getting pulled.  Welcome to the
internet.

rm.hoxa

> From
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:  (Engedi Specialties): WArning
> Date: Monday, July 21, 1997 1:57 PM

due to harmonic >>>>vibrations received from the monitor you are
viewing these words with.    If you feel  >>>>>the quality of life,
or if only  your life has been improved,  be thankful, and this