Plastic Keytops

Ted Simmons ted@PALMNET.NET
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 17:38:21 -0500

Glen, here's something that has worked for me.  Go to a hardware store,
Walmart, or K-mart and get some "NEVR DULL" (spelling is correct).  This is
jeweler's-rouge-impregnated cloth and acts as a very fine polishing tool.
Use this with some elbow grease to polish the keytops and then wipe with a
clean cloth.  Repeat as necessary.

Ted Simmons