cracked iron plate

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 14:30:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi Eliot:

The man I mentioned to you that has had such great experience welding
plates is:
           Wilford Young
           975 Stowe Drive
           Ogden, UT  84404
           Phone: 801 393-9079

He told me that he has never had a failure. But you must use the tacking
and then puddling technique as well as the correct welding rod. He can
describe the procedure to you better than I can.

Jim Coleman, Sr.