Perfect Pitch -Reply

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:56:59 +0000

Steve,

I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question about a Yamaha a
customer of mine is interested in.  Model UP134, #P2ET175237.  I
am not familiar with the model number.  This is a 44" upright
according to the owner.  Is it comparible to a U1?   I haven't
checked it out yet.  Is this made in Japan or the states?  What
models are made in the states?  I have no problem with a
domestic made Yamaha as long as the workmanship is the same.
Question?  When referring to a serial number on a Yamaha do I
include the "letters" prior to it?

Thanks in advance...

ilvey
Pacifica, CA