pitch

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Dave --

The last quote seems the most appropos:

>(Amos 5:20 NIV)  Will not the day of the LORD be darkness, not light--
>pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?

It was, you know, a _joke_, a pun? Too bad there wasn't a real Biblical
quote behind it (maybe in the Apocrypha?), but it was just for fun, just a
little ray of brightness ...

>Ted_Sambell@BanffCentre.AB.CA wrote:
>>
>>                       RE>>Perfect Pitch                            7/11/97
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Way back when I was learning to tune, our teacher told us there was a
>> Biblical  quotation, (I have not been able to find it) which says:
>>
>> "All ye who touch pitch are defiled"
>>
>> Ted_Sambell@banffcentre.ab.ca

>David M. Porritt, RPT
>Meadows School of the Arts
>Southern Methodist University
>Dallas, Texas

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"All the evidence concerning the universe has not yet been collected, so
there's still hope."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant