Bohemia Piano?

David C. Stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 07:25:51 -0400 (EDT)

THANK YOU Larry,

And I might add that the Cocert size Bohemia that my friend (Delores
Stevens, L.A.) performed on was of the highest quality in tone and touch.
They really wanted her written endorsement which implies there looking for
attention.  I trust Delores's judgement and if the quality in their show
peice is like that all their pianos then I would suggest this is a maker to
watch.  I just looked at the catalog.  All the workers wear black and red
patterned uniforms.  So maybe the quality of their production is uniform...
They use Abel hammers, Renner actions, and Kluge keyboards.

David S. Stanwood