Perfect Pitch

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 11:13:46 -0500

Phil,
Since "perfect pitch" has been the axiom to describe this phenomenon for
many years, it will probably remain so.  However, I suggest that a more
accurate term would be "extraordinary pitch memory."  You are able to
match a pitch you heard yesterday, last week, last year, etc.  You
remember the sound made when something oscillates at 440 cycles per
second.

What do you think?
Danny Moore
Houston Chapter