Perfect Pitch

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:56:42 -0400 (EDT)

..i'll keep it short..

..until someone comes up with a better *term* for what some of us are
blessed with, it will always raise questions..perhaps Relatively Perfect Pitch?

..if someone asks me to sing a *A*, i can, in *reletive* terms..if someone
asks me to name the 4-5 notes in that chord, i can..if someone asks me to
tell them what key this song is in, i can..

..if it ain't perfect, then what should we call it..relative?..can someone
with *good* relative pitch sing an *A* on command?..i don't think so.

..i invite your comments..publicly or privately.