Sight-O-Tuner for sale

Larry Brannin louavul2nr@win.net
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 08:24:01 -0500

>I have a Sight-O-Tuner available for $250. It has been serviced and
>updated.  It also contains instructions and a foam-fitted case.
>
>Please contact me personally if you're interested.
>
>Regards,
>
>Beverly Kim, RPT
>BKIMRPT@webtv.net

Beverly, I have an apprentice with one that has been giving him fits
lately. Is this one still for sale.  His name is Gary Vidito, (502)
499-6575.  I'll give him your  number if you do not want to contact him
personally collect.Let me know the status and I'll try to get you guys
together.
Thankx

Larry T
LOU A VULL TWO NER!