plastic elbows epilogue..

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 07 Jul 1997 15:36:00 -0600

At 03:30 PM 6/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>..thanks to ALL who suggested one thing or another..
>
>..to whoever suggested using a torch..I promise you if i had one in hand,
>the piano would be an ash pile...

Well, Phil, I guess it's time to let you in on how to remove old bridle
tapes from big-old upright actions. Since you seem to have a grasp on your
relationship with fire.........
	Just stand that puppy on end, and light the bottom one.........really.

Guy
ps/disclaimer.....do this, of course, at your own risk, and be prepared to
laugh the rest of the day.
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	You are what your deep driving desire is.
	As your desire is, so is your will.
	As your will is, so is your deed.
	As your deed is, so is your destiny.
		--Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV.4.5