Tuner software?

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 08:53:41 -0700

Glenn,

If you are a do-it-yourself type and you have a PC, then buy either
Microsoft Access or Lotus Approach. Approach is the easiest to use,
and you can build very powerful database applications using it without
any code at all - it's all handled through English language (as
opposed to some programming language) macros. It's a bit slow, so a
Pentium 100 or faster is recommended. I use this and Quicken and have
everything I need for my very limited tuning business.

For pre-made software, Dean Reyburn's really looks good, although I
haven't actually used it myself.

Don Mannino