The frustrated Pianist

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 15:05:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Bill Ballard wrote:

> When Steven Brady wakes up from his nap, he can tell us who submitted that
> to the PTJ where is appeared on p.33 of the 4/97 issue. Fellow NH Chapter
> member Bill Faller brought it to our 11/94 meeting, as a photocopy for a
> newspaper clipping given him by a customer. Two years later he succumbed
> to my badgering and (I believe) sent it in to Steven. In that version, the
> make of piano was gently fudged to "Baldway". Warren should give us his
> source.
	Zzzz-zzz-zzz...oh! Hi! I actually received this from 2 or 3
different people. Having been familiar with it for 20 years or so, I no
longer found it that funny, and I just assumed that everybody had seen it.
But after these people (and I can't remember right off who they were) kept
telling me how funny it is and how I ought to print it in the Journal, I
succumbed and ran it. It was I who gently fudged Badlwin to Baldway, and
it was you who gently fudged Stephen to Steven...
	Now, if you don't mind, I must return to what I was doing.
Zzzz-zzz-zzz...

Steve Brady, RPT
University of Washington
Seattle, WA