The frustrated Pianist

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 01 Jul 1997 05:50:15 -0700

Bill Ballard wrote:

 In that version, the
> make of piano was gently fudged to "Baldway". Warren should give us his
> source.

Bill, I copied it off the web in an archive of musical humor.  I'm
afraid I didn't bookmark it.  I got there by searching Yahoo for
"humor".  That's all I can help you.  If I remember right it was not
attributed to anyone.  In 20 years, there's a lot of cracks for stuff
like that to fall into.  Sorry I can't be more help.  Good luck.  If I
stumble over it again, I'll get you the address.

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List
Warren D. Fisher