PTQ

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 20:28:07 +0000

I am pleased to announce that at long last, the Piano Tuners Quarterly
is now ready for public release. As the name implies, this will be a
4-times yearly magazine available in a number of special formats, and to
all members of the interested general public. Prices are as follows: Per
copy:
42P subsidized price for registered Visually Impaired,
#1.25 UK standard price, and
#1.15 available outside the UK. The magazine as
currently proposed will be available in the following formats: Braille,
Ascii text on floppy diskette, and
ascii sent via email upon receipt of
payment for a subscription. all orders to be sent to: R.N.I.B.
Peterborough PE2 6Ws or
phone: (44)1733370777 or
within the uk local link line: 0345023153
Ask for magazine subscriptions

Opening hours 0845 A.M. till 5 pm.
The current issue closes round the end of February, I am still looking
for items to
use, and will hold any items that don't make it into this issue for the
next issue.
For further information on how to submit articles, or what to
submit, please drop me email at:
hbj@cableinet.co.uk.
Each issue runs to about 9600 words to give you an idea of its size.
I am looking forward to hearing from you, and to your articles. We will
in time
be placing back issues of the magazine up on the internet for reference.
If you wish to talk, rather than via email I can be reached at:
(44)1562820090
             Regards

--
Henry Brugsch
Editor Piano Technician's Quarterly

Net-Tamer V 1.08 - Registered

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |