D. S. Johnson inquiery

Dan Rue rue@ncia.com
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 13:56:42 -0800

I am servicing a D.S. Johnson upright #22263. The atlas doesn't seem to
list this make. Does anyone have any info or experience with them? I would
like to know the age & place of manufacture.
        The action is unique in that all the flanges (hammer, damper, jack,
whippen & lifter) are some modified form of the billings flange.
Thankfully, all action centers are in good shape now, but I am a little
concerned about replacement parts in the future. Has anyone worked on this
type of action before? Any advice about parts availablility will be
appreciated.
Thanks.....Dan Rue, RPT

_
Dan Rue