CYA - finale

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 19:51:19 -0800

Newton Hunt wrote:

> Dear Friends and Colleagues
>
> This is the finale.
>
> I am no longer working at Rutgers.
>
> I have been on sick leave since 12/23/96.
>

> It won't kill me but I will die with it unless they come up with a cure.
>
> Thanks,
>
>       Newton J. Hunt
>       nhunt@jagat.com
Dear Newton,

Sorry to hear of all this.  I wish you all kinds of good fortune as you
sort all of this out!

As to your list, I used to have a lot of these myself, but eliminated
all of it when I quit all forms of caffeine, and started taking
vitamins, Echinacea, Ginko biloba, and 1000 mg of vitamin C dailly!  The
Ginko has done wonders for my awareness, memory and hearing.  The
echinacea is an immune system fortifier.  I've had two colds and zero
flu in five years.  I also had burning feet off and on for twenty years
at least.  I used to  nearly fall asleep while I was tuning! My mind
would just shut off.  People thought I was mad at them because I would
just turn and walk off while I was talking to them.  The truth was I
forgot they were there! I've been checked for alzeimers and all of that.
But they couldn't find anything!  I would wake in the middle of the
night and couldn't get back to sleep and would be totally exhausted by
2pm.  Now I work ten hour days and still feel reasonably good when I get
home!  I don't think I had what you have, but there are a lot of
similarities so these supplements may help you too!

You're due a break, friend.  I hope you get one!

Warren
--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net