Project for 1997.

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:00:02 +0000

Dear List,

I have a project for 1997 and I am wondering if anybody has come across
a one octive grand model with strings.

Renner make a nice one octive upright models with a frame, strings,
soundboard and action in kit form, at a thousand pounds a go.  We have
ordered two.  However, we would like the same in a grand format.  Renner
said no way, Herberger Brooks are thinking about it, Yamaha U.K. a sigh
and I don't think so Hmmm....

So Is there any American action/piano makers you know of who has one of
these?

The reason why we want these, is that, we can have small intermate mini
seminars in nice rural settings and not have the hassle of shipping
uprights and grands and also the space to put them in.   With these
models you can demonstrate regulating techniques, action repairs, and
even a llittle bit of re-stringing.

Any suggestings.

Regards,

Barrie.

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |