CYA - finale

Deryck Harnett dharnett@morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:30:29 -0330 (NST)

Newton,

As an administrator in a Music School(staff, not faculty), and as an
Associate, I am sorry to hear your tale.  Your input has been very
helpful, and I hope you can continue to give insight.  I sincerely hope
that everything works out and the frustrations of being caught in that
situation can be forgotten about.  The only consolation may be that you
know what you can do, we have a good idea what you can do, and your Hhead
obviously doesn't care what you can do.  That is his (and Rutgers) loss..

Good luck

Deryck Harnett